Tiffin University is proud to partner with community colleges for courses of study that lead to a four-year degree. Each articulation agreement, or pathway, focuses on a course of study that may vary from school to school. Information on each agreement can be found below.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR BACHELOR’S DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAMS DELIVERED AT TU ACADEMIC CENTERS IN OHIO
- Submit a completed application tiffin.edu/apply
- Request official documents to be sent to us from all institutions that you have listed on your application.
- If an associate degree is not earned, an official high school transcript or GED is required.
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree completion programs delivered at TU Academic Centers in Ohio must have a minimum of 45 transferable credits.
- Students must have already completed one or more English course(s) (ENG141 or ENG142).
- A 2.00 cumulative college GPA or higher is required.
- Applications for students who have not met the minimum standards will be reviewed by the Undergraduate Admissions Committee for a decision. Students may be required to submit additional information.
TRANSFER OF CREDITS FROM OTHER INSTITUTIONS
Students may transfer credits from other institutions and be eligible for the appropriate degree of the University,
within the following constraints:
- Transfer credits will be considered toward all degree required courses completed within 10 years of initial course enrollment at Tiffin University from other regionally accredited institutions and from business schools accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Association of Independent Colleges and Schools provided the courses carry a minimum grade of a C. Coursework older than 10 years from the enrollment semester/year at Tiffin University will be considered for either appropriate credit or prior learning credit, though neither guaranteed.
- A student must complete a minimum of 48 semester hours of course work at an accredited, four-year college or university. In addition, a student must complete a minimum of 30 semester hours at Tiffin University in order to receive a bachelor's degree.
- A student must complete 75% of their degree core and major/concentration courses at Tiffin University.
EXTENDED LEARNING MAJOR COURSES TRANSFER POLICY
Students enrolled in one of our Extended Learning programs must complete 48 hours at a four-year institution and 30 of those hours must be completed at Tiffin University. In addition, all 300-400 level courses must be completed at Tiffin University or transferred in and approved by Tiffin University from another four-year, regionally accredited institution.
TRI-C ARTICULATION AGREEMENTS