Alumni Admissions Volunteer
Recruit A Dragon!
TU Alumni Dragon PRIDE Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in the Tiffin University Dragon PRIDE Volunteer Program and the Recruit A Dragon program. This venture was established to promote a connection between TU and prospective students during the admissions process and to help build relationships between alumni and prospective TU students from across the country and around the world. Tiffin University depends on our alumni to help identify and recruit talented students for possible admission.
Our alumni are our international ambassadors! Our alumni create invaluable word-of-mouth marketing and they take their knowledge of our institution to their hometowns and countries and into their professional and social networks.
By communicating with prospective students, you will enable Tiffin University to expand into diverse places. By helping the institution become bigger, stronger and more successful, alumni are also enhancing the value of their own degree qualification. By sharing your collegiate experience and professional success with prospective students, you illustrate the benefits of a TU education.
You may be the reason a student chooses to become a Tiffin Dragon!
Responsibilities of a Recruit A Dragon volunteer:
- Introduce qualified students to TU
- Encourage prospective students to apply to TU
- Congratulate admitted students
- Assist International students with Visas (pre-departure)
The Recruit A Dragon program offers multiple ways for you to assist TU from near and far. You will work directly with an admissions counselor to decide the best way for you. Recruit A Dragon!
Examples of ways to Volunteer:
- Refer Prospective Students
- Phone, Skype, Host a Google Hangout, with prospective students & parents
- Visit your high school or college on behalf of TU
- Handwritten Postcards
- Attend or Host Student Receptions
- Attend College Fairs (must receive training)